My husband and I booked a 3 day stage at the end of September. Unfortunately, we hit a magnificent spell of weather and there was only enough wind for one day.
However, Francois rang us to see if we could get there earlier (we couldn't, nor stay later) and did all he could to get us on the water. We felt very safe at all times, he is patient and makes it all a lot of fun. We can't wait to go back when we have time.